Phoenician Sink Mixer with Lever Handles and Rinse
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Unique handle construction with integral bearing ring
- Flexible connectors for easier installation
- Lever Handles
- Handle insert options available
- Pull out spray rinse with insulated handle
- Chrome is a brilliant, silver finish with a hint of blue.
- Nickel is a shiny finish with a golden glow.
- Pewter is a brushed Nickel finish with a blue-grey, matte appearance that perfectly complements brushed stainless steel sinks and appliances.
- Polished Brass gives a quality appearance, radiating a warm finish with coppery undertones. Living finish.
- Satin Brass has strong undertones of yellow ochre, giving a more matte look to the Polished Brass finish. Living finish.
- Aged Brass is a darker finish with a tarnished, aged look: vintage design with an urban twist. Living finish. Kitchen Collection only.
- Gold is plated with 24 Carat gold and is pure yellow in colour, with a natural golden glow and high shine.
- English Bronze is a rich metallic brown finish with subtle notes of orange and copper: typically defined as antique.