Willow Tree Interiors makes beautiful handmade kitchens. As the company continues to expand, we are looking for a full-time Design Assistant to join the design team at our head office Stonegate, Sussex.
The role of Design Assistant will involve the following:
- Liaising with clients by email and telephone as well as attending client meetings when necessary;
- Producing CAD drawings of plans and elevations;
- Revising drawings and handing over clients to project management;
- Managing and making appointments with clients; and
- General administration.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has studied art, design, architecture or a design-led subject. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in kitchen design and will aspire to become a kitchen designer. We have a close tight-knit team in the design studio so we need someone who has a positive, motivated and proactive attitude and also enjoys working as part of a team.
The following specific skills are required:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Excellent time management and the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
40 hours per week. Competitive salary.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send a short covering letter and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.