CQ Stone

Classic Quartz Stone are composed of 93% pure quartz and the remaining 7% is made up of recycled glass, stone aggregates and sands. 

All of their slabs have a beautiful pattern for worktops, furniture and kitchens to compliment lots of different rooms and coloured paints for units. Whether you're after a darker stone, white stone, patterned, sparkly or leather look, they're sure to have something to match your style! 

We are happy to say that we now have a sample book in our Heathfield showroom, so pop in and take a look at their variety of designs.