Willow Tree Interiors is a growing company with the ambition to grow further. We are always on the look out for talented new people to join our team. See our latest vacancies listed below. If you would like to apply for a job, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in the subject field.
Willow Tree Interiors makes beautiful handmade kitchens. As the company continues to expand, we are looking for a full-time Design Assistant to join the design team at our head office Stonegate, Sussex.
The role of Design Assistant will involve the following:
- Liaising with clients by email and telephone as well as attending client meetings when necessary;
- Producing CAD drawings of plans and elevations;
- Revising drawings and handing over clients to project management;
- Managing and making appointments with clients; and
- General administration.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has studied art, design, architecture or a design-led subject. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in kitchen design and will aspire to become a kitchen designer. We have a close tight-knit team in the design studio so we need someone who has a positive, motivated and proactive attitude and also enjoys working as part of a team.
The following specific skills are required:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Excellent time management and the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
40 hours per week. Competitive salary.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send a short covering letter and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.